Skip to main content

Substitute Teachers

Are you interested in being a Guest Teacher in Healdsburg? Please make sure that you have completed the process to register as a certificated substitute with the Sonoma County Office of Education. Once you've completed SCOE's requirements, please visit our District Office to pick up and complete a Certificated Substitute employment packet. 


Thank you for your interest in working in Healdsburg Unified - if you have additional questions about substitute opportunities, please contact our Human Resources Department, 707-431-3484.